Our Ofsted reports on the Ofsted website - https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/25/142940
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child's school. Please select the link below to give your views:
The DFE Floor Standards do not apply for:
"Floor standards do not apply to special schools, independent schools, pupil referral units, alternative provision, hospital schools, UTCs, FE colleges with 14-16 provision and studio schools|".
These Floor Standards being:
- Progress across 8 qualifications (Progress 8)
- Percentage of pupils entering the English Baccalaureate (EBacc entry)
- Percentage of pupils achieving a grade 5 or above in English and maths (Attainment in English and maths)
- Attainment across the same 8 qualifications as Progress 8 (Attainment 8)
- English Baccalaureate Average Point Score (EBacc APS)
Secondary accountability measures:
DFE - Guide for maintained secondary schools, academies and free schools, January 2019
Please select the following link to view the Government Performance Tables: